Guidelines on Environmental Protection
The Rheinnadel Group Guidelines on Environmental Protection In order to guarantee the group-wide assurance of our environmental protection standards and their continuous optimisation, the following principles have been laid down in our company guidelines:
- The continuous reduction of pollutive emissions and energy consumption is the core objective of our environmental protection
- Environmental and climate protection should be pursued on our own responsibility in such a way that natural resources are spared and burdens on the environment and our employees are avoided, or at least reduced to a minimum.
- When planning and developing new products and production methods, the requirements of environmental protection must be taken into account with equal importance.
- Processed raw materials and intermediate products are to be returned as completely as possible to the economic cycle, and unavoidable waste is to be properly recovered or disposed of.
- Our employees' sense of responsibility should be strengthened in concerns of environmental protection. An objective and open dialogue should be conducted with them which serves to improve the environmental aspect that affects the company.
- Communication with the competent authorities for environment protection and the public should be conducted objectively, open and with confidence at all times.
- Our customers shall be informed in a suitable manner about the characteristics of our products and necessary safety measures, and they shall be advised in questions regarding the disposal of the products.
- When selecting our suppliers and providers, care shall be taken that compliance with the legal regulations and our environmental protection standards is guaranteed.
Our name stands for quality: Our feeders are subjected to stringent quality checks. The focus always lies on the reliability of our systems and components.
Our high demand on quality is certified and confirmed in accordance with the worldwide standards. We meet the technological and process-oriented guidelines, and we adapt ourselves to the…
From 1898 to today – a long time! For RNA, your reliable partner for all solutions in feeding technology, this is sufficient motivation to remain your first point of contact for many years to come. …
Our Philosophy – Tradition as the Foundation for Innovation
The Rhein-Nadel Automation GmbH (RNA) is an enterprise that operates worldwide with seven production locations and over twenty cooperation partners in many countries. Hived off from a traditional…
Jobs & Career