Vibratory feeders (BaseType B)
RNA vibratory feeder drives excel through their low susceptibility to faults. In continuous operation, they function smoothly and reliably to ensure high availability. The use of high-performance magnets enables high, load-independent feed rates and compact dimensions.
- inexpensive drive technology
- compact design
capability to handle almost all parts, even those with complex geometries.
Applications with 100 Hz vibration frequency:
- Parts with minor discernible orientation characteristics that need "fine” orienting tooling
- Improved performance at critical interface transitions (low flipping amplitude)
Applications with 50 Hz vibration frequency:
- Suitable for large additional weights on the orienting bowl due to extensive orienting tools
- Lower noise emission
- Drive responds better to larger loads (filling weight)
We are also happy to manufacture RNA vibratory feeders tailored to your requirements, such as:
- customized spring configurations
- protective housing made from stainless steel or with special paint finishes
- customized connectors
- EMC-conform connection cable (if frequency controllers are used)
All our drives are also available as CSA/UL versions.
For further information, please get in touch with us via our contact form or call +49 241-5109 0.
linear feeding system (BaseType L)
The linear BaseType feeding systems from RNA impress with their high feeding rates and operator comfort. They are also suitable for parts with minor discernible orientation characteristics.
Step feeder (BaseType ST)
Step feeder BaseType ST - affordable and reliable with improved features!
CENTRIFUGAL FEEDER (BaseType Z)
BaseType Z is the feeder of choice for lightweight plastic parts with high feeding rates.
carpet feeder (BaseType C)
Based on the carpet feeder principle, BaseType C feeding systems excel with gentle part handling and low noise emission.